My Family Cinema Support Forum Support Feature Requests Portuguese subtitles

Portuguese subtitles

Portuguese subtitles

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

danilocsf
09-27-2018, 01:47 AM
Hi !

Iآ´ve been noticed that a lot of series and movies are with bad subtitles in brazilian portuguese (pt-br).
It looks like thatآ the subtitlesآ wereآ translated by google translator.
Also, sometimes is translated in Europeanآ Portuguese (pt-pt).

Some examples areآ Castle Rock, Young Sheldon ( Iآ´ve just seen S02e01), Tag, Alf(no sync at all) , October Sky... well I canآ´t remember others atآ  this moment but Iآ´m pretty sure that Iآ´ve seen several series and movies with thisآ kind of problem.
In this kind of situtation itآ´s discouraging to keep watching the movie / serie.آ 

I donآ´t know how do you guys use to choose the subtitles, but it seems to me that opensubtitles website is not trustable at all. (There is an advertising of this website atآ those bad subtitles)

If itآ´sآ  possible, Iآ  would like to suggest the www.legendas.tv, I use toآ download subtitles from this website and I almost never had problem with it.
Iآ´ve just seen Wetworld s02e08 on My Family Cinemaآ and the subtitle is from legendas.tv, and itآ´s very weel translated.آ 

Thanks !
danilocsf
09-27-2018, 01:47 AM #1

Hi !

Iآ´ve been noticed that a lot of series and movies are with bad subtitles in brazilian portuguese (pt-br).

Some examples areآ Castle Rock, Young Sheldon ( Iآ´ve just seen S02e01), Tag, Alf(no sync at all) , October Sky... well I canآ´t remember others atآ  this moment but Iآ´m pretty sure that Iآ´ve seen several series and movies with thisآ kind of problem.
In this kind of situtation itآ´s discouraging to keep watching the movie / serie.آ 

I donآ´t know how do you guys use to choose the subtitles, but it seems to me that opensubtitles website is not trustable at all. (There is an advertising of this website atآ those bad subtitles)

If itآ´sآ  possible, Iآ  would like to suggest the www.legendas.tv, I use toآ download subtitles from this website and I almost never had problem with it.
Iآ´ve just seen Wetworld s02e08 on My Family Cinemaآ and the subtitle is from legendas.tv, and itآ´s very weel translated.آ 

Thanks !

MFC_service
Administrator
09-27-2018, 02:04 AM
(09-27-2018, 01:47 AM)danilocsf Hi !

Thanks !

Hi danilocsf,
Your problems have been submitted to the subtitle team. We will improve the quality of subtitles, thanks for your advice~
MFC_service
09-27-2018, 02:04 AM #2

(09-27-2018, 01:47 AM)danilocsf Hi !

Thanks !

Hi danilocsf,
Your problems have been submitted to the subtitle team. We will improve the quality of subtitles, thanks for your advice~

Arinelli
08-05-2024, 06:52 PM
Good morning
Some English series do not have subtitles in Portuguese, could you make them available? The series are Broad Church George Gentile
Arinelli
08-05-2024, 06:52 PM #3

Good morning
Some English series do not have subtitles in Portuguese, could you make them available? The series are Broad Church George Gentile

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average